Wow! I am so excited because three of my favorite bloggers, J. Scott Sharp, Julie Frayn and Sean P. Farley awarded me with a Liebster! Each one of these rascals is a gift in my eyes, and I’m grateful to know them. All three of them have shown unconditional support for me on Twitter and for my writing. There’s no way I can express how much that means to me (I’m only a writer after all), but just know that you are so appreciated.
My understanding is that the Liebster Award is for those blogs with 200 followers or less, thus giving some much needed attention and blog love to those just getting off the ground. Now some of you I’ve awarded probably far surpassed 200 followers a while ago, but I think you’re special! So I’d like to award the following with a Liebster of their own:
1. Mike Schulenberg http://mikeschulenberg.com/ Great guy with a terrific blog, writing away on his WIP in his secret volcano base.
2. John D. Kenworthy http://missionaryandthebrute.blogspot.com/ John is an amazing author, but what you may not know is that he is the founder of an organization called Brick by Brick for Tanzania!, Inc. , building preschools for children in Tanzania, Africa.
3. Steven Luna http://joevampire.blogspot.com/ Novelist and self-proclaimed dork – What’s not to like?
4. Rachel Horwitz http://www.rachelhorwitz.com/blog/ A writer and blogger. Once you read a couple of her blog posts, you’ll know why she deserves this award and many others!
5.Janine Caldwell http://www.janinecaldwell.com/ YA Fantasy Author whose books are now available! Super nice gal, too!
To Accept the Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you on your blog and link back to them.
2. Nominate up to 5 others for the award.
3. Let them know by commenting on your blog.
4. Post the award on your blog.
Thanks guys and I’m blessed to know each one of you! Happy awarding, blogging, tweeting and writing!